Registration opens February 1
Tom Denney Nature Camp
Where we play games
and have adventures
While learning about nature
The staff plays all the games with the kids.
We welcome kids from all towns.
Activities include games in the woods and fields, Predator & Prey (an all-camp tag game), The Amazing Race (physical and mental team challenges), swimming, hiking, arts & crafts, songs, campfires to cook hot dogs and marshmallows, shelter building, exotic animals from Animal Adventures & more!
Middle School campers play kayaking games on the pond, laser tag in the woods, sleep overnight one night in the big tent and play night games and roast marshmallows, have a raft building competition, go an adventure hike, do team building activities & more!
High Schoolers are Counselors-in-Training and gain valuable work and leadership experience and volunteer hours and have fun!
Scroll down to register in your desired week and program.
The camp runs weekdays from 9:00am* to 3:00pm** (Even in the rain!) (Before/After Care Available)
Camp Week 1: July 6-10
Camp Week 2: July 13-17
Camp Week 3: July 20-24
Camp Week 4: July 27-31
Camp Week 5: August 3-7
Staff Orientation (including CITs): June 24-26, 9am-3pm
*NO DROP OFF BEFORE 9:00AM (but you can ask about before/after camp care from our counselors - just send an email)
**TDNC campers perform skits on Fridays at 2pm and families and friends are invited to attend (if you can't attend, then pick-up is at 2:30pm down at camp).
**Eco Adventures has an overnight on Thursdays and ends at noon on Fridays.
Camp is held at the Bowers Springs conservation area in Bolton, MA (Route 117/Main Street in Bolton to Harvard Road to Flanagan Road on the left and then down to the end where there is a parking lot on the left, GPS: 40 Flanagan Road).
Registration opens February 1. Bolton Conservation Trust Family Members have the benefit of choosing their camp weeks first. Family membership renewals or new family memberships can be done on this site during the camp registration process to receive this benefit. Camp fills up every year and there is a late fee which starts April 1, so register early.
This program is for campers who are entering Kindergarten through the 8th grade during the summer camp season. Activities include swimming, group games in the field and woods, Mystery Animal, Predator and Prey, The Amazing Race, arts & crafts, songs, tracking, scavenger hunt, hiking, exploring, campfires, building a shelter & more. The cost per week is $300.
TDNC ECO ADVENTURES Older Campers Program:
This program is for campers who are entering the 6th - 9th grades during the summer camp season. Campers this age may choose this program or the TDNC program. Activities include kayaking, laser tag, an overnight with campfire dinner & s'mores, night-time games & sleeping in the big tent, a raft building contest, team building activities, hiking, swimming, a conservation project & more. The cost per week is $425. Please realize that the Eco Adventures campers will mostly be separate from the regular TDNC campers, so if you want to be with specific campers then we suggest you register them in the same program.
TDNC/EA Counselor in Training Program:
CITs must be entering the 9th grade or above. CITs must attend Orientation as well as work a minimum of two weeks (the director has to approve if they want to work more weeks). CITs can work in either or both programs. A $150 administration fee is charged. CITs gain valuable work and leadership experience and volunteer hours and have fun!
How to Register:
1) Choose a week below and enter your information. There are two different programs and five weeks for each program, so make sure to choose the correct one.
2) Complete your registration payment
Be sure to complete registration payment online here or by check via mail to:
Bolton Conservation Trust - TDNC
P.O. Box 14
Bolton, MA 01740
Once you've paid online, you will receive a separate email confirmation of your payment.
Since the Bolton Conservation Trust is a non-profit organization, some portion of your donation may be tax deductible. Please contact your financial advisor. The tax identification number is 510-143-182.
3) Sign and mail all the necessary forms by April 1:
If all forms are not received by April 1, a late fee of $25 will be added. If you register after April 1, your forms must be received within one week. After one week, the $25 late fee will be added.
Do not fax or email your forms. Forms must be mailed to:
Bolton Conservation Trust - TDNC
P.O. Box 14
Bolton, MA 01740
- The Camp Release Form. Each camper needs their own form so do NOT put siblings on same form.
- A Physician's Form from your child's latest well visit to their doctor (photocopy is fine). The visit must have occurred within 18 months of the camp session. The form must list all immunizations received and confirm your child is able to attend camp with no restrictions. (Note: if your child has not received all their immunizations, please send an original parent/guardian signed letter explaining the reason).
- An Authorization to Administer Medication Form if needed.This form has to be the TDNC form specific to this camp and cannot be any other form. The signature needs to be original.
When will you hear from us?
You will receive three separate confirmation emails from us:
1) Online registration confirmation
2) Online credit card payment confirmation (if you pay that way or you can send a check)
3) Final confirmation from the Bolton Conservation Trust Tom Denney Nature Camp that your registration is complete. This final confirmation will arrive in May, and only once the above steps have been received and approved.
What if you have a question?
If you have questions, please review the Frequently Asked Questions section of this website or contact the Bolton Conservation Trust. The fastest way to receive an answer back from the Trust is via email at
. Otherwise, feel free to leave a voicemail message at 978-429-3004
To view or revise your registration, click here to log into your account where you will be able to update your information.
Bolton Conservation Trust
To begin the registration process please scroll down to find the desired week and program.